Truform Compression Socks for Women, 15-20 mmHg, Knee High, Cushion Foot, ,
Truform 1963 is a portion of Truform's Lively-Wear assortment for girls. Designed as a girls' frequently informal sort compression sock with constructed-in efficiency, this sequence choices are helpful for both athletic and energetic buyers. Graduated compression understand-how helps make stronger circulation and revitalizes legs. Moisture administration acrylic materials take care of toes dry whereas stay-contemporary treatment helps keep watch over odors. The cushion foot sole is an effective attribute for purchasers with subtle toes, or inclined to injuries. Designed to resemble a basic gymnasium sock, then again built-in compression technology to promotes restoration, circulation, and healthy legs. Very Best for nurses, these experiencing spider veins or varicose veins, active use for walking, strolling, working, and other people expecting lengthy flights or extended classes of sitting or standing. Bundle comprises one pair.
Use For: Drained, aching legs. Average varicose veins. Moderate leg, ankle and foot swelling. Post surgical operation.
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 4.5 x 1.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B009YMFWEE
- UPC: 048503296322
- Item model number: 1963BL-S